Hi folks! I'm testing out my "tech"spertise tonight with my first attempt at live blogging for our Teaching with Technology class. I've chosen to cover a somewhat fluffy topic: the season finale of Mad Men. Hey, at least the show relates to my content area, history, by depicting early-1960s America to a T.
After conducting the live blog (all by my lonesome), I'm convinced that BlogItLive is a great resource! Perhaps I could incorporate it into a civics or history class in the future by having students join me to live blog presidential debates, a historical miniseries or PBS special, or a news program. Let me know if you have any other ideas for how to incorporate live blogging into a class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It seemed like it worked well! Is there a way so that after the live blog you could review what other people say? I think that would make it even more helpful!
ReplyDeleteI was on my own for the liveblog too. :-/ It was lonely!
ReplyDelete